Recipe type: Main Course
Cuisine: North Indian, Punjabi
- 150-180gm mix vegetables
- 50gm paneer
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 2tbsp ginger garlic & chilli paste
- 1tsp chopped coriander
- 1tsp chopped mint leaves
- 3tbsp cooking cream
- 1tbsp youghurt (curd), (optional)
- 1tsp red chilli powder
- ¼ tsp turmeric powder
- 1tsp garam masala (kitchen king optional)
- 180-200gm karamat brown gravy, cooked
- ½ tsp coriander powder
- ½ tsp kasuri methi
- Pinch of grated nutmeg
- 2tbsp butter
- 1tbsp oil
- Salt as required
- In large fry pan add butter & oil. Then add ginger, garlic & chili paste cook until raw aroma disappears. add onion & tomato and saute for 2-3 minutes.
- Add yogurt & masala mix gradually and stir well. Simmer for few minutes.
- Add water if required. Add Karamat Brown Gravy and again cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the mix vegetables and paneer stir gently.
- Add cream; just stir the cream gently in the gravy.
- Add fresh coriander, mint, nutmeg and kasuri methi; let it simmer for a few minutes on a medium flame.
- Adjust the seasoning with salt and garnish with cream.
Share your experiences on cooking in the comments below!