Recipe type: Main Course
Cuisine: North Indian, Punjabi
– 150-180gm mix vegetables
– 50gm paneer
– 1 medium onion, chopped
– 1 medium tomato, chopped
– 2tbsp ginger garlic & chilli paste
– 1tsp chopped coriander
– 1tsp chopped mint leaves
– 3tbsp cooking cream
– 1tbsp youghurt (curd), (optional)
– 1tsp red chilli powder
– ¼ tsp turmeric powder
– 1tsp garam masala (kitchen king optional)
– 180-200gm karamat brown gravy, cooked
– ½ tsp coriander powder
– ½ tsp kasuri methi
– Pinch of grated nutmeg
– 2tbsp butter
– 1tbsp oil
– Salt as required
– In large fry pan add butter & oil. Then add ginger, garlic & chili paste cook until raw aroma disappears. add onion & tomato and saute for 2-3 minutes.
– Add yogurt & masala mix gradually and stir well. Simmer for few minutes.
– Add water if required. Add Karamat Brown Gravy and again cook for 2-3 minutes.
– Add the mix vegetables and paneer stir gently.
– Add cream; just stir the cream gently in the gravy.
– Add fresh coriander, mint, nutmeg and kasuri methi; let it simmer for a few minutes on a medium flame.
– Adjust the seasoning with salt and garnish with cream.
Share your experiences on cooking in the comments below!