Korma is one of the favourite north indian subjis for many. Most of the korma recipes use red or brown gravy with spicy taste, whereas today we are going to see Korma in white gravy. It is a totally unique recipe with unique taste. Paneer Shahi Korma is mild in taste and not spicy yet very tasty. Kids love it because they don’t like spicy food. When the soft white paneer Korma is cooked with Karamat white gravy, it creates an impeccable taste at unmatched quality. So, let’s not wait further, dive directly into the exact recipe below:
Recipe Type: Main Course
Cuisine: North Indian, Punjabi
-1/2 tsp fennel seeds
-1 tsp coriander seeds
-3 green caradamom
-1 cinnamon stick
-½ tsp garlic paste
-1tsp ginger paste
-2tsp fresh green chilli paste
-2tbsp fresh curds, smooth whisk
-2tbsp cooking cream
-180gm karamat white gravy
-2tbsp khoya (optional)
-Dash of saffron
-Fresh coriander for garnish
-Sugar as required
-Salt to taste
How to Prepare Paneer Shahi Korma Recipe With Karamat White Gravy
- Combine the fennel seeds and coriander seeds in mortal pestle and pound to a coarse powder. Keep aside.
- Heat the ghee in a deep non-stick pan, add the cardamom, cloves, cinnamon and bayleaf and saute on a medium flame for a few seconds.
- Add the garlic, ginger and chilli paste & saute for few minutes. Add curd mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the fennel-coriander coarse powder, mix well and cook on a medium flame for a few seconds.
- Add karamat white gravy, khoya, saffron & cream, stirring occasionally. Add water if required.
- Add the paneer, and mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2-3 minutes. Put salt and sugar as per required.
- Garnish with fresh cream and dry fruits.