Recipe type: main course
Cuisine: north indian, punjabi
- 200gm paneer
- 2 to 3 tbsp butter
- ½ tsp ginger paste
- ½ tsp garlic paste (optional)
- 1tsp kasuri methi
- 3-4 tbsp cooking cream
- 1tsp red chilli powder
- ½ tsp garam masala
- 180 to 200gm karamat red gravy (cooked)
- 1tsp sugar, add as per taste
- Salt as required
- Heat butter in a pan or kadai & allow the butter melt.
- Add ginger – garlic paste and saute the paste till the raw aroma goes away.
- Add karamat red gravy. Stir well and simmer for few minutes.
- Then add red chilli powder & grama masala and stir very well.
- Bring the gravy to a boil and then add water if required.
- Season with salt; adjust the seasoning then add sugar as required.
- When the gravy thickens a bit and you see fat specks on top, then add paneer cubes. Simmer for a minutes.
- Add crushed kasuri methi and cooking cream, stir well and turn off the flame.
- Granish with fresh coriander leaves and serve hot.