Here is a special mutton (Gosht) recipe using Karamat Brown Gravy, from our collection which we absolutely love. This spicy north Indian curry dish is loved by many Indians and foreigners alike. It is usually consumed with indian bread like roti, naan or rice. Try making this dish and get praises from your customers!
Recipe type: Main Course
Cuisine: North Indian, Punjabi
– 200 gms mutton, marinated
-2 tbsp oil
-2 tbsp ginger garlic paste
-1 tbsp chopped fresh green chillies
-½ cup chopped tomatoes
-2 tsp garam masala
-½ tsp turmeric powder
-2 tsp red chilli powder
-2 tsp coriander powder
-1 tsp cumin seeds
-2-3 nos green cardamom
-1 nos black cardamom
-3-4 nos cloves
-½ inch cinnamon stick
-180-200 gm karamat brown gravy, cooked
-Salt as required
– In a handi heat oil, add cumin seeds, green & black cardamom, cinnamon, clovesand saute for few second till it leaves aroma.
– Add in the chopped tomatoes and green chillies. Saute until the tomatoes are squishy.
– Add ginger, garlic paste saute for few minutes. Add all masala & mix gradually; cook for another 1-2 mintues add water if required.
– Add in the marinated meat and saute for 10 minutes on medium heat, stirring occasionally.
– Add karmat brown gravy, stir well and cook till meat done. Adjust the salt as required. – Don’t forget to check in between for doneness.
– Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot.